DC-6B Legends of Flight
Description du produit:
The DC-6B was the epitome of the radial piston engine passenger aircraft. Powerful, noisy and smoky on engine start-up, the DC-6B was flown all over the world and opened up air travel on every continent. Originally designed in 1944 as the XC-112 military transport aircraft, the DC-6B was reworked into a civilian aircraft in order to compete with Lockheed’s Constellation. The aircraft was a true success story, with some of the 700 aircraft that were built still in service today, predominantly in cargo roles.
The DC-6B was also used heavily by the United States Air Force and Navy, known as the C-118B or VC-118 in military service, even serving as Air Force One. Just Flight’s DC-6B Legends of Flight was built by the classic airliner experts at Aeroplane Heaven exclusively for Flight Simulator X. Fully functional virtual cockpits, detailed passenger cabins and numerous exterior animations make this a true legend of flight!
• Domestic Day-plane (5 window) - Non-radar - No Spinners
• Domestic Day-plane (5 window) - Radar - Spinners
• Intercontinental (4 window) - Radar - No Spinners
• Intercontinental (4 window) - Radar - Spinners
• Operating passenger and cargo doors
• Full flyable virtual cockpit
• Specular map to give realistic light effect on aircraft
• A great set of bump maps to give a more realistic 3D feeling to the livery sets
• Multiple viewpoints
• Passenger boarding steps and ground crew vehicle customised to each airline
• Stewardess figure in doorway.
• Fully detailed interior with complete passenger section and stewardess
• High-fidelity sound set showcasing the distinctive Pratt & Whitney Double Wasp engines
• Comprehensive 60-page manual - English & German