The city of Toulouse is located in the south west of France and is an important location for the Midi-Pyrénées region. It is also nicknamed “la ville rose” (the pink city) because of its numerous red brick buildings. The suburb of Blagnac hosts the international airport Toulouse-Blagnac.
The airport is situated approx. 7km to the north west of the city centre and with its 6.5 million yearly passengers it is the sixth biggest in France. It is also the company airport of the aircraft manufacturers Airbus and ATR. The airports history can look back to the maiden flights of aircraft like the Concorde or the A380.
The infrastructure is always adapting to the ever changing rising air traffic demands. There are constant changes and extensions in progress, the latest were some new aircraft parking positions, a new hangar and the new Terminal D which was taken into service in 2010 to cope with the expected passenger numbers of 8.5 million in the year 2015.
Toulouse-Blagnac offers numerous national and international flights. The most common national destinations are Brest, Marseille and Paris Charles-De Gaulle. International destinations are Barcelona, Dublin, Rome and Frankfurt.
The airport has two parallel runways equipped with an ILS CAT III and HI, BI and PAPI lightings. The runways have a length of 3.000 and 3.500 meters.
- Detailed reconstruction of the airport including all airport institutions
- 3D- approach lights
- Photo real textures on buildings, vehicles, etc
- Seasonal ground textures
- Apron with realistically rendered textures
- Day- and night textures in high resolution
- Realistic navigational aids (ILS, VOR/DME, ATIS)
- Fully compatible with the standard AI-traffic and AI-traffic add-ons (e.g. MyTraffic X) (FSX only)
- AESLite for dynamic ground traffic on the apron and surrounding roads (FSX only)
- Manual (German, English, French, Spanish)
- Lufthansa Systems FlightNav Inc. Charts