LFSB – Bale-Mulhouse (Dpt68 – France) represents an extremly detailed French Regional airport located in Eastern France area. It includes high-definition ground textures as well as night textures. The scenery covers about 50 km2 and adds to the airport an extended photorealistic area including specific autogen and nearby road traffic.
The scenery can be used as a standalone product or in addition to Alsace VFR scenery without any adaptation. Due to its specific conception, the scenery is entirely compatible with any mesh of your choice.
- Bale-Mulhouse Airport: extremely detailed airport and surrounding area.
- Photo-real extremely high definition ground textures including night textures.
- Photo-real 3D buildings including night textures.
- Specific autogen included for the entire area.
- Road traffic included.
- Numerous customized and generic 3D objects and animations.
- Stand-alone product:can be used on its own, or embedded in the Alsace VFR scenery without any modification.
- Independent conception of Mesh (all Mesh are compatible) .
- Charts SIA – VAC – IAC – ARRDEP are provided.
Minimum configuration required:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X® – SP1 or SP2 – Pentium or Athlon 2Ghz – 1 Go Ram
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista or Seven – 500 MB free space on your hard disc
- Check for using the latest up to date video card driver.