Explore five more highly detailed airfields in the third part in the series “Swiss VFR Airports Part 3”. Four of these airfields are in eastern Switzerland and one of them in Tessin in the South: Amlikon in the canton Thurgau, Mollis in Glarnerland, Bad Ragaz in the South of St.Galler Rheintals, Samedan in Graubünden and Locarno in the Italian speaking part of Switzerland.
The product series “Swiss VFR Airports” is the brainchild of Jeffrey Stähli who is also the developer of the famous Switzerland Professional X scenery.
An important aspect was to make the airfields and their immediate surroundings as realistic as possible and for this reason, photorealistic textures were used. Distinctive objects around the airfield were placed as an orientation guide. Each airport also fits seamlessly into the photo realistic scenery “Switzerland Professional X” thanks to the exact ground layout. The “Swiss VFR Airports Part 3” add-on is compatible with both FS 2004 and FSX. We hope you will enjoy these realistic and impressively designed airfields!
5 highly detailed airports:
- LSZL Locarno
- LSZS Samedan
- LSZE Bad Ragaz
- LSMF Mollis
- LSPA Amlikon
- Detailed representation of the airfields and their surroundings including distinguishing objects
- Specially created ground area scenery with Gmax in order to increase reality
- Animated windsocks change according to wind strength and direction
- Seasonal objects that change their appearance according to the season (also in FSX thanks to our own specially programmed tool!)
- Complete night lighting in Locarno and Samedan
- Special features in Locarno and Samedan: road traffic in airport surroundings
- Informative approach tips
- Full support of new FSX features (SP2 & Accpack compatible )
- Both FSX and FS2004 versions included
- Comprehensive German, French and English manual
- Printable approach charts